Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 24, 2019 - What We Heard Today!

isten every weekday morning from 7-8 am Mountain Standard Time on 1055KFGM.org or on your Tune In app or on your Smart Speaker (say, "Play KFGM Missoula) or if you live in Missoula, listen on your radio at KFGM 105.5 FM.

Find archives of the last 10 shows or so at RIGHT HERE


TV Theme - "The Andy Griffith Show Theme" - Television's Greatest Hits

Roger Day - "Hello Sunshine" - Dream Big!

Autry Inman - "Be Bop Baby" - That'll Flat...Git It! Vol. 2

Roy Hall - "Diggin' the Boogie" - That'll Flat...Git It! Vol. 2

Roy Hall - "Off-Beat Boogie" - That'll Flat...Git It! Vol. 2

Wendy Gelsanliter - "Cut Out the Racket" - I'm Hungry, I Need a Bandaid


Jim Gill - "Hands Are for Clapping" - Jim Gill Sings the Sneezing Song and Other Contagious Tunes

Wendy Gelsanliter - "I'm Hungry, I Need a Bandaid" - I'm Hungry, I Need a Bandaid

Wendy Gelsanliter - "On My Own" - I'm Hungry, I Need a Bandaid

Neil Gaiman - "Cinnamon" - The Neil Gaiman Audio Collection

Neil Gaiman - "Crazy Hair" - The Neil Gaiman Audio Collection

Barney Saltzberg - "Crazy Hair Day (featuring Vonda Shepard) - Crazy Hair Day

Lori Lieberman - "The Great American Melting Pot" - Schoolhouse Rock!

Wendy Gelsanliter - "Broccolini" - I'm Hungry, I Need a Bandaid

RAndy Kaplan - "So Long, It's Been Good to Know Ya'" - Five Cent Piece

No comments:

Post a Comment