Friday, March 29, 2019

What We Heard Today!

Hoyt Curtin and His Orchestra “Scooby-Doo Where Are You?” from Cartoon Anthems - Toon Tunes

Anne-Louise Sterry “You Make My Day” from In Just One Day

Little Eva “The Loco-Motion (Single Version)” from Oldies: Number 1's

Todd Snider “Check It Out” from Eastside Bulldog

The Capitols “Cool Jerk” from Dance the Cool Jerk

Willie Nelson “I'm Looking over a Four-Leaf Clover” from Rainbow Connection

Shel Silverstein “Listen to the Musn'ts” from Where the Sidewalk Ends

Taj Mahal “Fishin' Blues” from Shake Sugaree: Taj Mahal Sings and Plays For Children

Adam Bryant & Michael Ford “Horns to Toes” from Sandra Boynton's Rhinoceros Tap and 14 Other Seriously Silly Songs

Amy Nelson “Wise Old Me” from Rainbow Connection

Keenan Wynn “The Bear That Wasn't” from The Bear That Wasn't




Susan Christie “I Love Onions” from Columbia Singles

Patrick Quinn “Tax Man Max” from Schoolhouse Rock!

Willie Nelson “I'm My Own Grandpaw” from Rainbow Connection

Shel Silverstein “My Beard” from Where the Sidewalk Ends

The Salamanders “Lovely Goodbye” from Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment