Monday, January 7, 2019

Hello - Introduction - How to listen and when

"WAKE UP, KIDS!"

My name is Jeff, and I'm very glad to meet you. I want to be your new radio pal.


I'm hosting a new show that you can listen to every week day when you wake up and before you head to school. It'll be filled with lots of fun songs and stories and games and I think you're really going to like it.


My show is on from 7-8 am Mountain Standard Time Monday through Friday. You can listen to the show in different ways. 

If you live near where I am (in Missoula, Montana) you can hear it on your radio on KFGM 105.5 FM Missoula Community Radio. 

If you live ANYwhere at all in the whole wide world (and I'll bet you do) you can stream it on your computer or tablet by going to 1055KFGM.org . Be sure to ask your favorite adult for permission though, especially if your using their tablet or computer.

And if you have a Smart Speaker, you can just tell it to "Play KFGM Missoula." and it will. Easy.

This blog will also have lots of things about the show, too. You can always ask your favorite adult to bookmark this page for you on a tablet or computer, so you can find it easily.

I hope we can get to be really good radio friends and I hope the songs and stories I play make you happy, make you dance, and get your imagination going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment